Volcanoes are monitored by scientists associated with our observatories
Monitoring sites by observatory
- Alaska Volcano Observatory (AVO) - Link to main page about volcanic activity in Alaska. Includes links to all monitoring data. Select volcano(es) of interest from map.
- California Volcano Observatory (CalVO) - Link to main CalVO page. Includes links to monitoring data for earthquakes, deformation, hydrologic, and other types of monitoring for volcanically active areas in California.
- Cascades Volcano Observatory (CVO) - Link to Pacific Northwest Seismic Network Volcanoes page with links to webicorders (seismic activity ) for major volcanoes in Washington and Oregon.
- Hawaii Volcano Observatory (HVO) - Link to Hawaiian earthquake page. Link to Kilauea deformation page. Mauna Loa update with links to monitoring data for Mauna Loa.
- Yellowstone Volcano Observatory (YVO) - Link to YVO monitoring data page including earthquakes, deformation, and hydrologic for the Yellowstone region.